Sunday, May 25, 2008

What tha....?

This is a prime example why you don't turn your back on your almost 6 month old. I thought as he got older it would just continue to get easier and lots of things do but definitely not their activity level. I even discovered yesterday I have to start putting the rails on his crib all the way up while he sleeping because I went to get him from his nap and he had one leg draped over the side. Ramsey is such a good boy but I have a sneaking suspicion we are in for some rowdiness as he continues to get bigger. Ramsey getting eaten by his play mat. He loved it and was laughing histerically!


1 comment:

Lindsey Oliver said...

We were just talking about how we can never be too careful. Luke rolled off a pillow when we didn't even know he could roll. Getting good motor skills already, I guess.