Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Peas Please

Ramsey is finally enjoying his solid food choices these days. So far we have introduced him to carrots, sweet potatoes, and green peas. He seems to like them all so far. Tomorrow we are going to start on some fruits as well. Starting solids is just like anything else with kids in that they'll eat from a spoon when their good and ready. I swear two weeks ago I would get so frustrated because he would fuss and I would want to throw the food across the room. I thought he might be the only kid in 1st grade still taking a bottle. I guess I'm a little dramatic sometimes. Anyway, I think he is getting the hang of it and it is so much fun to find out what he likes and doesn't. I plan to make some of his foods but it is so much more easy and convenient to buy it. They even make organic baby foods which he seems to like and I prefer that too. So I think I'll buy that at times but if we are having something great here we'll just whip up some for him too. So I may not get mother of the year for not breastfeeding him for a year and not making all his foods but he is happy and healthy and I am sane. Whatever works I say.


I think this pose mean he's done?:


Ramsey sometimes prefers his feet over a vegetable:

No comments: