Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Guilty Pleasure


I realized recently that my newest guilty pleasure is buying cute clothes for Ramsey. Now I know it is totally the wrong thing to be putting efforts towards but I just love it! Today was my big shopping trip to the Calhoun Outlets. I arranged with Mom for her to watch Ramsey so I could be in full power shopping mode. I've been waiting on this trip until about a month before Cope comes home so I would hopefully know what sizes to buy for Ramsey to wear while Cope is home. So I had a great time! Carter's, Children's Place, and Gymboree we all having huge sales. Everything was $5 or less. I got tons of cute things for Ramsey. Since things were such a good deal I went ahead and bought for the coming seasons too. I just love to dress him up in totally boy things. I knew even before he was conceived that we would probably have a little boy because when I would go in baby stores I always veered to the boy stuff. Now, I have a model for my guilty pleasure and thankfully he doesn't seem to mind. I have a friend, Katie, that has a 3 year old boy so she lets me borrow tons of his stuff. I am so glad that when I do shop now I can just concentrate on buying the things that I think are the absolute cutest. Also, I just can help but want Ramsey to have the best outfits while Cope is home even though I know for sure that Cope could care less if he was wearing a paper bag. Thanks to my snazzy bargain shopping today there will be no paper bags on this little boy anytime soon.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

He's such a handsome little thing he'd be cute in just a paper bag though!!