Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Ramsey and I had a fun little Memorial Day celebration. It was my friend Katie's Birthday as well so there was a cookout at her house. Ramsey and I went over for a bit when he woke up from his first nap. We had buffalo chicken dip in tow so with that and fun little boy we were very welcomed to the festivities. Ramsey enjoyed himself and he is always up for a good party. Must get that from his Mom? I think he was super wired from the party because he seriously slept 20 minutes from 12:30PM-9:00PM. Needless to say he is off to dream land right now and he was pretty much putty at final bottle time. So good party, good food, and overall good day except of course we are missing Cope and counting the days...


The girls at the party posing for a photo op:

There was a baby doll stroller in Katie's play room and I thought it was funny to try to see if Ramsey would fit it. Just barely but hilarious! Sorry, but sometimes I just can't help myself. I was laughing that I wondered if I pushed this through Target if I would get any strange looks???

2 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

that is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time! he is such a cutie pie!

Christine said...

BIG Kid in a little buggy!!! :) Yeah Tara. Love it! PS....we miss your buffalo dip! It is never the same when I make it.