Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Kid in Town

Today we had the privilege of meeting and babysitting the newest member of the Akin family, a 4 month old French Bulldog named JD (short for Jack Daniels). Neither my Mom or I can resist a puppy especially a little cutie like JD. He was so much fun and once his shyness around the other bullies in the house wore off he was right up in the mix of playtime. There was one point where none of the other dogs wanted to play anymore so JD decided to go play with Ramsey. Ramsey LOVES the doggies and JD was no exception. When I took Ramsey out for a little splash time in his pool JD just climbed right on in as if he'd done it a dozen times before. It was really fun to have a spunky yet very sweet puppy around. It almost made me want another, but I think I have my hands more than full and I am very content with my 3 kids (Ramsey, Sage, and Bentley). He is quite a little charmer though. Thanks Will and Cindy for sharing your little cutie with us today.













No comments: