Friday, May 9, 2008

2 in 1

Today I decided it was time to learn to walk both of my dogs while pushing Ramsey in the stroller. I figured out how to manage with one dog at a time but today I took them both. Bentley got exhausted on the way back so he caught a ride in the bottom of the stroller. It is the perfect undercarriage for him and the walk went off without hitch. I swear when Ramsey was first born I thought the dogs would always take a backseat and they often do, but not today!



I also put Ramsey's highchair together today since he is able to sit up pretty well. It is GREAT! He sat in it about 30 minutes and played. I think he was very proud of himself and now he can have a better seat with us at the dinner table. I can't get over how fast he is growing. Cope better hurry home because he'll be off to college before we know it :)