Monday, May 19, 2008

April Showers bring May Showers Too


I was VERY busy this past weekend with showers for my friends. On Sat. I went to a bridal shower for my college roommate Jenny. She is a very nice girl and has waited a long time to find true love so I am very happy for her as she embarks on such a wonderful journey. On Sunday I actually threw my best girlfriend Katie a baby shower. I was in charge of the food which I just love entertaining and haven't done too much of it this year living with my mom and being a new parent myself. So it went really well and I again I am very excited for Katie. She is pregnant with her second child this one will be a girl named Kendall. They already have a 3 year old adorable little boy named Kaden. So the showers were both fun but I am so exhausted and glad to have them under my belt so now I can spend more time with Ramsey today. I am so grateful to have my mom and be able to leave Ramsey with a built in babysitter and feel confident leaving him for a bit since she knows him almost as well as I do. A am also happy to have the wonderful girlfriends I do and hope that their new adventures will be as wonderful as they are.

No comments: