Sunday, May 4, 2008

He's a travelin boy

Dad and Donna posing with Ramsey


Ramsey playing with Andrew


Ramsey and Sage ready to go (Sage thinks she is driving today)

Today was a fun little adventure for Ramsey and I. We went to visit my Dad and Donna in Gainesville. It is an hour and a half drive for us and it was the first time we had driven to and from in the same day since he was born. He did really well and I just scheduled it so we would be traveling during his nap times and visiting during maximum awake time. He is such a good little boy and I attribute that to just who he is and not a direct reflection of my parenting. We had a good time talking and catching up with everyone. They are very smitten with Ramsey, which I totally understand :) We even took Miss Sage along for some much needed attention.

1 comment:

Christine said...

He is such a cutie! So many adventures for Tara and Ramsey. Great catching up today sorry it was too fast. Will talk again soon.