Thursday, May 8, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

My little business has really started doing pretty good. I'm making a good number of items for my friends store and she reports they're all selling well. Just today my mom and I decided to do a dog collar booth at a local dog day called "Howlin Hoedown". I made about 20 new collars today so I was pretty busy getting those done. My mom helped a good bit with Ramsey which I appreciate more than she knows. I am so happy to be making a little money but mostly to have my own creative outlet. I get to do just what I love and anytime it gets to be too much I can simply slow down or stop it all together but so far it is just enough. I am very grateful to have the options I do. It is because Cope is working so hard that I get to stay home with Ramsey and explore business ventures as I choose. There aren't many perks to him being deployed for 15 months but I suppose if you have to look on the bright side this is one of those perks. I would however give it all up to have him home.

On a separate note Ramsey had his other 2 vaccine appt. today. At his 4 month check-up I opted to only get 2 of the 4, so today(one month later) we got the other 2. He only cried for a minute and seems to not be too worse for the the ware this evening just a little bit fussy. He weighed in at a whopping 15lbs. 12 ounces. That seems huge to me but it is still just around average for his age. Hopefully he'll sleep good tonight because we have lots to do tomorrow!

No comments: