Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Timid One

Our Old English Bulldog, Sage, is the sweetest yet most timid dog I know. She is so bulldog like when she plays but when it comes to certain things she is a little less than brave. We snapped this picture yesterday when she refused to come up the stairs from the basement because she was too afraid to push on through. We even put some food down to entice her to show it was okay, but no way. I think she would have just stayed right there all day. Just thought it was funny and pretty pitiful too.



1 comment:

Lindsey Oliver said...

I know what you mean about having to have sleep -- I got less than 2 hours sleep the other night and was in a fog most of the day...

Thanks for the wonderful comments this week! I really appreciate (and need) the support. Mostly, Luke just sleeps/eats. I'll let you know when I hit a speed bump.