Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mr. Ramsey

I just thought I would take this post to send out a few new pictures of Ramsey to his friends. He is growing so much and just turned 5 months this week. I can't believe it has been 5 months already but then I think how long it has been since I've seen Cope and that seems like eternity. I am truly loving being Ramsey's mom and I am just grateful at the end of the day no matter how crazy it might of been. He is enjoying his little pool and we frequent it as often as possible. He is rolling both ways now and sitting up pretty well on his own. He loves his puppies, Sage and Bentley, and laughs out loud at them often. There is nothing better than the sound of his laughter. It makes anything hard that Cope and I are experiencing this year ALL WORTH IT!














2 comments:

Jenn said...

He is such an adorable little boy! :)

Cristin said...

I love the last picture! I haven't seen it before.