Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Movin on UP!!!


I am so pleased to announce that last night when we were out at dinner Ramsey sat in a high chair for the very first time. We have been using the portable car seat up till this point. With an almost 16 lb. little boy this has become quite cumbersome to carry him in the car seat. So we put him in the high chair and he seemed to really like it. He just propped his arm over the side and once he spotted a TV across the way he was pretty content for a while. Also he got his first umbrella stroller this past week since we are planning a trip next month to visit my sister in NY city the huge SUV model stroller won't travel as well. Ramsey is working hard on growing his first two teeth and they have broken though. He is not so much fussy with this as he is LOUD. Actually I am not even sure if it has anything to do with his new teeth but he loves to yell A LOT lately. Which by the end of the day has me totally frazzled and praying for strength and tons more patients. Last evening we fixed him a wet cloth with an ice cube in it to sooth his gums only to discover he choked on the water coming off the ice cube and threw up all over my moms new PJ's and all over himself as well. What a day. I swear if it is the teeth I hope it passes soon and if it is something else I hope it passes soon too so I can recognize my sweet, somewhat quite little boy once again. Where is Cope when I need him? Oh, thats right he is in another country for 15 months. Darn it!

No comments: