Monday, May 12, 2008

What a Stud


So I just had to post this picture that my mom made for Ramsey to give me for Mother's Day. My mom is such a genius at photoshop. Oh, and last night I discovered that Ramsey is getting his first tooth. Actually it is two at the same time and both have already broken through. I thought he had been a tad fussy lately but attributed it to not being such a hot napper??? It is so exciting anything that is a first even if it means more fussiness and that my little baby is becoming such a little boy.

1 comment:

Amanda L said...

Tara,
Thank you for your sweet comment. I actually feel the same way about you. I was a big baby because my husband was gone for a week, but you handle your sacrifice with grace and courage. I think you and all those moms (and dads) who are going it alone for a country that is often ungrateful are truly heroes and I am not just saying that. Happy Mother's Day to you sweetie and know that I think and pray for you often.