Monday, May 19, 2008

Count Down Is On

So as you might have noticed I did find a cool countdown thing but I am not sure why it won't fit the space provided. I'm open to suggestions if anyone knows how to correct this. Anyway, the countdown is on. Now I know the Army can change anything at the last minute and the days might vary slightly but for now I at least have something to go from. I am so excited and it is so with in reach now. As you can tell I am literally able to count the minutes now!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love it...mine is on my desktop....I might have to put one on the blog too :)

Sounds like your shower was a hit!
xoxo

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COPE!!!

Mary said...

Just wanted to say hi. My parents and the Rowells are good friends. This past Sunday my son, Ian, was baptised and they were there. I believe you made the bib for him. You and your family are in my thoughts!