Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oh, so exciting!

So I have recently learned that you can make your blog into a keepsake book, thanks to my fellow blogging friend Mary Beth. She told me there is a website http://www.blurb.com/. SO I checked it out and watched a demo on how easy it is to make a book by directly uploading your blog into their format. How Exciting! I love blogging and sharing some of our daily adventures with others. I also wanted to somehow find a way to make a book for Ramsey of this stuff because as the years past I will forget some of it unfortunately. I often think too that by the time he is old enough to care about his journey through my eyes we might be well past the computer age and on to some gadgets I can't even fathom right now. So all this is to say I am so pleased with this whole blogging thing. It is serving us well in daily reflections, Cope can keep up with Ramsey even if we don't get to talk everyday, and now future books of memories I will be grateful to have. So yeah for Blogs and Blurbs!

On a separate note it is just about 6 weeks until we finally get see Cope. I am over the moon with excitement already as I can hardly wait for Cope to FINALLY hold his little boy for the very first time. It has been a long time coming, that is for sure. I would like to put a counter/ count down on our blog and if anyone knows how I would find one of those please let me know.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I made mine at Ticker Central http://www.tickercentral.com/tickertypes.php
Just create it and get the HTML code. I put mine in Description under blog Settings. Let me know if you need any more help with it.

Lindsey Oliver said...

Thanks for info on uploading our blogs. I've been thinking there must be a way to get a hard copy.

Thanks too for the support. Last night was a lot better so I'm sane again and I've made a resolution to focus on the positive and just be grateful for my beautiful little blessing.

I'm so excited that you're in the home stetch for Cope to come home! I know how happy you all will be. My prayers are with you as you wait. What a happy homecoming it will be.

Take care!