Monday, April 28, 2008

Yes! Flowers!



So I got a special delivery today from this really hot guy, who just happens to be my husband. I love getting flowers especially when it is out of the blue. Ramsey and I are counting the days until R and R and it is now just under 2 months away! I can hardly wait to finally be a little family in the same place. I can't even imagine how great it will be, wait... yes I can totally imagine it! Cope really is the best guy and I am so happy we found each other. Even when this deployment is long I can get through it knowing we're in this together, no matter what. Oh, and flowers always help too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, that's so sweet of him.

Arlene,
Poulsbo flowers

Christine said...

Beautiful blooms for a beautiful lady! Way to go Mr. C!