Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update on Mr. Ramsey


So Ramsey is now 4 months old. I sort of wish I had started this blogging thing earlier because I would have told it ALL. All the truths that is, but as the weeks have gone by I have sort of begun to forget how hard it was is those first few weeks. It is pretty insane but so worth it. Ramsey is doing really well and has been sleeping through the night(9-10 hours) for a month or so now. I am so thankful that he is such a good baby. I mean I don't have another to compare him to, but I somehow think we got a pretty good deal. He plays well and his favorite toys are the exersaucer and bouncing gym. He loves to stand up and we even got him to hold on to the coffee table for a few seconds on his own. At his appt. today he weighed 14.5 lbs, and was 26 inches long. He just got 2 shots and will get the other two next month. I asked the doc to split them up just because he was miserable and feverish for several days last time he got vaccines. So the past 4 months have flown by and I can't believe he is getting so big. I love him more everyday and am counting the days till Cope can join in this experience with me.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I'm glad the pediatrician split the vaccinations up for you. I remember you mentioning you were worried about that. :)