Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gotta love Dr.Suess


Ramsey got to attend his first play today at a local high school that has a really good preforming arts program. It was Suessical the Musical and actually My mom and Morgan were taking my niece so we decided to tag along. Ramsey did great but we only stayed about 30 minutes and then went to run some other errands before the day was out. He loves TV, I only really let him watch American Idol but anytime a TV is on he is fixated on it. So the play today was just like watching a huge TV because he was mesmerized at least for a little while. Yesterday was fun too in that we went fishing and rode in the peddle boat at my mom's lake. He enjoyed a little picnic and splashing his toes in the stream. Once he got his diaper soaked we had to come on home and take a nap. Big play should make for a big nap but oh no, he slept for 30 minutes and was ready to go again. All in all it was a fun, relaxing weekend and I hope the week to come proves to be much of the same but one can never tell with a little boy who is constantly changing.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Fishing! I love it. I can't believe how much he is growing up. Cope, get home so you can play with him already!!!