Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm in business







So, I finally finished making the bibs and burp cloths for my friend's store. It was a lot of work but she liked them very much. Thankfully my mom helped me a ton so it wasn't too bad. I realized good bibs take much more time than I originally thought it would. So if they sell good in her store that is great but I am just happy to know how to make them. Now I can make Ramsey a whole collection and make great gifts for others. I love making things but i am not sure if this is my lives calling or not :)

2 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

I love them all!! I'm so jealous, my skills are sorely lacking. :) When we get the name, seriously, I'd like to make an order.

I have a regular OB because of some earlier issues, but prefer to deliver with a midwife. I'm in a large practice, so it'll be the midwife on call, but so far they're all great. You're right - they take so more time with you.

Cristin said...

Those are awesome! I'm a FAR cry from your caliber but I think it will be fun to try to make a few things.
Will your website be back up?