Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things that make you go hum???

So you know how in earlier post I had mentioned that I have started making bibs, burp cloths, and pacifier clips for my friends store? Well, I finished the pacifier clips yesterday and thought I should probably have Ramsey test them out during the day to see their durability before I go selling the to the masses. Ramsey does not use a pacifier and I hated that I made something he could not use. So when I decided to test it out on him I thought hum, what could I attach to it for his testing purposes? My mom, being the wise one she is, said "why don't you use a few of his ring toys on it?" Now, why did I not think of that? Just last week we were out to dinner and after a little while he got fussy so I set him on my lap while I finished my meal. He kept wanting to put his hands in my food so I grabbed his little rings to set on the edge of the table to play with. He kept dropping them, I would clean them off, give them back and then this cycle would continue the remainder of our dinner. Needless to say after about 10 times it became a little annoying. So now I have a better solution and that I can clip his little toys on his shirt or whatever else when we are out so he can't drop them into the bacterial mine field and won't loose them if I'm not paying attention. So needless to say I am pleased that my one dimensional pacifier clip has now proven to have duel purposes. I love when things like that happen! My friend loved them for her shop and now Ramsey has a few of his own in his diaper bag for such needed occasions.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Good idea! They look great!

Erin Duvall said...

I love them. I want the hot pink one with white dots. I'll buy it from you when we get back to GA. We are leaving here June 20th! Yeah! We are getting closer to picking a name.