Saturday, April 26, 2008

Who Knew?




Who knew Webkinz were all the rage? Certainly not me until this past week. My friend's store that I have been selling my products to also sells Webkinz. They are similar to the popularity of Beanie Babies. A Webkinz is a stuffed animal that comes with a little tag that has an code for a virtual world where you can put in the code from your animal and play that character online. Again, who knew? Friday my friend's store was having a Webkinz Extravaganza. So my mom and I went by to spectate on this strange phenomenon and also see how my products were displayed in the store. Well, it was very busy and there were all these games and things for the kids. I got Ramsey a press on tattoo and my mom even fell for the propaganda and bought Ramsey his first Webkinz. He picked out a cute yellow lab with my help of course (they were out of the bulldog ones). Then we came on home because he was a very tired little boy. Oh, and just to update, Ramsey has found his groove again in the all night sleep department, but seems to be in the cycle now of eating a ton and not napping much. Hey, what can you do? His hair has finally started to grow so his bald spot from sleeping in the back has finally filled in nicely. I'm still waiting to see if it will end up curly or strait??? He is also loving his new "Born Free" bottles. Yeah!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Cute tattoo!! I also wanted to give a big AMEN to the previous "hard stuff" post. Sounds like you are doing a great job!