Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun in the Sun







So yesterday was Ramsey's first day playing in the green grass of spring. He seemed to like it very much and kicked in it and would lean way over to touch it. My mom even let him pick his first Dogwood blossom. Can you imagine never having felt grass before? That is one of the neatest things about having a child is that you can experience the newness of everything through their eyes. He however is not a fan of the very bright sun so he had to come in and get a hat. He sat up a for a few seconds on his own but then would slowly fall over. I think he'll get the hang of it soon. He loves to watch the dogs so we played a little frisbee with them while we were out. I am so glad the weather is getting nice and I think he tends to sleep a bit better after having been outdoors. Or at least I hope so.

No comments: