Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ummm, Solid Food




So yesterday was Ramsey's first attempt at solid food. Actually it was just rice cereal which closely resembles thinned mush. My mom and I were so excited to try it out on him that we were like little kids at Christmas. It was fairly uneventful and he did okay at it for a first try. After about 15 minutes I think he probably consumed about 1 tsp worth of it. Most of it ended up on his face or bib but we had fun anyway. I think I'll give him a try each day and slowly increase it as he gets used to it more. In a month or so he can start on veggies. I'm sure in few weeks time he will be opening his mouth like a baby bird anticipating the little bites of deliciousness.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Glad y'all had fun! First food pictures are the cutest!