Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm kind of a BIG DEAL!




No not really, but I just think the expression is funny. Anyway, super exciting day for me. A friend from high school owns a local gift shop and she had contacted me a last week because she wanted to buy some doggie collars from me (in case you don't know I have a very small dog collar and tote bag business). Anyway, she bought quite a lot of leash and collar sets that day and then contacted me a few days later wanting to see if she could buy some key fobs to actually sell in her store. She has said that they are selling great and she might be interested in me making some other things for her shop. So I came up with several ideas and we met today to go over it. SHE LOVED IT ALL! I am so glad and I think as human beings we all just want to feel appreciated for whatever our skill might be. So she has placed an order for 10 belts, 15 tote bags, 15 bibs, 5 burp cloths, and even some pacifier holders. So I am very excited to have my own small project going. Ramsey is and will ALWAYS be my #1 priority but I am glad to have a little something of my own, especially in a creative outlet such as this. I'll keep you posted on the progress and my agent will let you know when I GO BIG! (ha ha) Above are just a few of the things I've created for her store:

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Very cute stuff!!!

Cristin said...

Congratulations! I definitely think you should add some baby products to your product line. ;)