Thursday, December 18, 2008

Uppercase Living

A neighbor friend of mine invited to an Uppercase Living party at her house. I had never heard of such but being neighborly and all I went. The company sells sayings and letters for your home decor. I thought it was very weird at first but soon as I saw a demo I was hooked. Sign me up! You can put the sayings right onto your wall or any other item of choice and it will peel off whenever you get tired of it with ease. Very Cool! I ended up buying 3 items and getting one for free. As soon as my products came in I went strait to work putting them around the house. Here are a few of my creations:

They do have a website www.uppercaselving.com but I think you have to have a party in your home to get the full grasp of what it is all about. I'm thinking of having a party after the New Year if anyone is interested in this stuff let me know. You can seriously make anything from candle holders to nursery decor.

No comments: