Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Pictures



Our friend and photographer came over the morning of Ramsey's Birthday party to snap some photos for our Christmas card. She did what is called a "mini" session and was only taking pictures for like 30 minutes. When she left I wasn't sure we had gotten any good ones due to Ramsey being very active these days. She had the pictures back to me in about 5 days and I was totally thrilled with them. I just love her work and how she captures things just right. Check out her work if you are interested http://www.bshirleyphotography.com/. Also, she is doing my sisters destination wedding in the spring. I've added some new pictures to our blog page and here are a few more of my favorites from this past shoot:



He looks a little stiff in this one but is so handsome:Having a slight meltdown:Getting sleepy:I love his smile in this one but I am not sure what is going on with his hair on that one side?:Family Rowell:

Little Man:Humm?:Wild Child:This is my favorite one! It captures his personality perfectly:

4 comments:

Julie said...

I hope to find one of these pictures in my mailbox soon. They are great.

MaryBeth said...

Great photos! It must be hard to take bad ones of him... he's such a cutie!!

Lindsey Oliver said...

Fabulous Fotos!!!! Thanks for the Christmas card. Take care!

KatieMGreen said...

Those are great!! I love that last one, too!