Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas


I am totally in the Christmas spirit this year. I have so much to be grateful for and having a child makes the magic of Christmas 100 times more exciting. Since we now have our very own home I wanted to make it vomit Christmas right when you walk through the front door. I asked my friend who does holiday decor for homes to help me with garland and such. She did an awesome job and I am so excited every morning when I walk through the house. I also listen to Christmas tunes every chance I get. What a an exciting time of year!
View from our front door:Our lovely Chritstmas tree:


Yep, that is our dog Sage in that picture. I also LOVE my bulldog tree:Dining Room decor:We have to represent for the Dawgs:

6 comments:

Julie said...

One big fat word for you: J-E-A-L-O-U-S!

Anonymous said...

That is very impressive, I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!

Christine said...

The house looks great. I am sure at night it is so cozy all lit up. Enjoy!

Erin and Nate said...

Your house looks beautiful! I bet Ramsey is liking all the fun decorations too?

Candace said...

The house looks beautiful Tara!!