Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New View

Cope and I decided to install Ramsey's forward facing car seat the day of his birthday party to see if he would enjoy the new view. He did! He thought it was lots of fun until he got sick on the way home and projectile vomited in the back seat of Cope's new truck. He threw up again the next afternoon. I was concerned at first and once I talked to Cope about it we realized Ramsey was getting car sick. Each time he got sick he was looking at a book or playing with a toy and then he would look up and I suppose the motion just got him now that he was able to see a lot more of the road. Since then I have not let him enjoy toys on the road and so far so good. He seems to be content just to watch the world from a new angle.



Also, I wanted to mention that Ramsey and I enjoyed Cope being home this past weekend SOOOOO much. He is the perfect mate for me. He is so helpful around the house and plays with Ramsey lots. When he and Ramsey are together it as if they have always been together and that this past year apart is quickly becoming a distant memory. Cope definitely is the missing piece to our family and we are so grateful to have him safely home this holiday season.

No comments: