Thursday, December 4, 2008

He's An Official Toddler... Yikes!




I get these once a week emails from http://www.babycenter.com/ about what your baby might be doing each week and such. Well, today I got my first official "Your Toddler-Week 1" email. No more baby days for Ramsey. I realized this earlier today when I turned around to look at him in the car and there he sat in his front facing car seat with his sippy cup and Cheerios in hand. I am a little sentimental about the baby days but am enjoying watching him grow into the person he is meant to become. With each day he brings me new challenges and more joy than you can possibly imagine.



We went to Monkey Joe's today for his birthday. My friend Katie and her family met Ramsey and I there. We had lots of fun and Ramsey seemed to love all the climbing and slides. We've had a fun day!
We didn't really have the party room but I posed him in this chair anyway:
He got his first race car track from the Smith family:He also got this awesome microwave that he has been in love with since opening it:Keith, Katie's husband, helped Ramsey go down the BIG slide:Ramsey taking off on his own:

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ramsey! I am sorry I didn't call you, but I am so excited about your birthday. I hope I can celebrate with you next year. I miss you a lot. Love, Aunt Julie
PS-You have the best hair in the whole world!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous that I didnt get to take him down the slide.