Monday, October 6, 2008

Play Yard ... Get One!

I had been feeling slightly guilty with all the moving lately just having Ramsey hang out near me in his Pack-n-Play while I worked like a crazy woman. It is great but at this stage he wants to be on the move cruising, and crawling everywhere. So I checked into getting a much larger play yard which some were quite pricey I must say. I ended up finding the one we got on EBay for much less and it was brand new. It arrived last week and was everything I was hoping for. Truly, I think it is the best baby product I have bought since the video monitor. He has so much more room and and can cruise the perimeter which is improving his balance a good deal. Ramsey seems to like it much better and I can' say that I blame him.
Before:After:

No comments: