Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And We're Off...


Ramsey and I are flying out tomorrow afternoon to Ft. Drum, NY to go get our guy back! We probably won't actually see Cope until late in the weekend but whatever is fine because the distance is almost over. Man, we've missed him. He is the magic that helps hold it all together for me. He is every dream I've ever had and then some. It has been the longest year of my life but we have been majorly blessed for our efforts thus far. I am so excited for Ramsey to finally get his Daddy back. Ramsey only gets more fun each day. I can't wait to have Cope back in our arms. When this whole deployment started we we're just man and wife with a baby on the way and now we're a family. We've begun to put down some roots in Georgia and my love for Cope is stronger and than it's ever been. I'm ready to get back to forever with the man that makes it all worthwhile. Have safe travels home Cope. We'll be waiting with open arms, huge smiles, and very grateful hearts.


PS-I'm not too sure if I'll be around a computer for a week or so. If I can find one I'll hopefully keep posting as you all know I can't stay away from the blog world. I'll take good pictures and good notes and hope to share our adventures soon. Please continue to keep Cope and his guys in your thougts and prayers until they are ALL safely home.

4 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

Go get him!!! Happy travels and happy homecoming!!

MaryBeth said...

We'll be praying for safe travels and a very happy homecoming for you guys! Congratulations... you made it!!!

Beckie said...

You and Cope are in my thoughts and prayers! Make sure you bring lots of tissues and chapstick, for all the tears and all the smiles!

Christine said...

Don't worry you can borrow mine! BTW Everyone Tara made it up here and is "getting organized." Imagine that? :)