Saturday, October 18, 2008

Curls

Ramsey's hair continues to get curlier and crazier each day. I love his hair so much but thought it might be interesting to capture a picture with it wet and not curly to see what he would look like with strait hair:





Here he is 2 minutes later with it all curled up again. My favorite part is when his hair is damp and it gets kinky curly:





He definitely gets them from his Daddy and we're thinking he gets the blond from my side. My sister is blond and both of my parents are dark headed. It won't be too long before we'll have to break out the hair pick. Cope's mom had to use one on him when he was little.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I think I have a crush on those little curls!

Christine said...

Are you gonna bring all his toys to Wtown? I can't even imagine your packing efforts. We are waiting with with our mittens on! It was a very chilly weekend.