Saturday, September 27, 2008

We Be Working

Ramsey and I have been working hard over at our new house. We have spent several afternoons putting things together, putting things away, and just being thrilled to have our very own home. I usually work like a mad woman while Ramsey chills next to me in his pack in play. We put on music and I dance and act like and idiot and he laughs. It's fun! Since I haven't put much actual living stuff in it yet I only bring just enough to get us through that day like a jar of baby food, a bottle, and a diaper. Notice I said "a diaper" meaning just one. Yesterday he had 2 poopy diapers within an hour of each other and I didn't have a spare. Whats a girl to do? Hum??? Thankfully I remembered that I had brought over his box of beach stuff last week and I had some Little Swimmers in it. So while we worked Ramsey sported his swim diaper and big grin. If it hadn't been for those, I suppose I would have used paper towels and duct tape. Oh, the joys of moving!

No comments: