Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Night BUNCO

Last night I played Bunco with a group of ladies from my new neighborhood. I thought it was so nice that they called and asked me to play even though I'm not really even moved in yet. I'm am totally up for meeting some of our new neighbors and I love a good game of Bunco so I said "count me in". It was a fun time and it was good to get out on a Friday evening. I think our new neighbors will be very fun and a great fit for Cope and I. Most of the girls have young children so we have lots in common. I also sat in our new house and had a quick dinner before heading over to play. It was super quite and I just looked around and said a little thank you prayer that this long deployment is almost over. I miss Cope so much and am so ready to be in our new home together and start making memories as a family.

No comments: