Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finding Treasures



We've had a fun little Saturday so far. The day started early with YARD SALES! Lots of yard sales! I've decided I'm not going to be buying new toys for Ramsey unless there is just something we can't live without. I just figure second hand is a form of recycling, saving money, and not to mention kids like a toy one day and might hate it the next. So we found some really great treasures for Ramsey and even a piece of furniture and and planter for myself. We looked like the Beverly Hillbillies on the way home. I was joking with my Mom that when I get really good deals I feel as though I've sort of beat the system. Ramsey was cool and took his bottle on the road and even had a diaper change in the car. Fun stuff. He also sported his new hand me down GA Bulldog wind suite which I totally adore( He has since spit up on it, pooped his other bulldogs t-shirt, and now is on to his jersey). So we had a fun time and now we're off to cheer on the DAWGS!!!
Ramsey ready for the treasure hunt!!!:
Watching the sun come up and the kitties eat their breakfast:My $10 furniture find:Catching a little snooze on his adventure:Checking out his new play room table:Testing out his new tunnel:

No comments: