Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More New Playroom Fun

I thought I would post a few more pictures of Ramsey enjoying his new playroom. Only a little bit of his toys are in there thus far but he loving it and I am too.

He was a bit afraid of this tunnel when I got it (at a yard sale!!!) a few weeks ago but now thinks it is super fun:
Room to move:
Double fisting:He has discovered the door stops and has to play with those for at least five minutes before moving on Oh, and they make a lot of noise...great!:

We also stopped by the playground on the way out of the neighborhood. He giggled the whole time:

I definitely think we're going to like it here!!! All we need now is our guy. Cope told me today that he has seen his name down for a flight in a few weeks. So we are hoping to see him before the end of October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: