Thursday, September 18, 2008

2 Busy

Ramsey and I have been very busy lately. Well, I have been busy getting initial things at our new house put in place like buying furniture, buying a fridge, and getting fence and blind estimates. Cope's parents came yesterday to watch Ramsey upstairs at our new house while I cleaned the floors since it was just dirty from having sat empty for so long. I wanted to get it cleaned before I let Ramsey explore every inch of it. Cope's Dad also helped me work on putting up baby gates on the stairs. We tried 3 different ones that we found out won't work but I've since found some online and hope they'll do the trick? My Mom has been helping watch Ramsey so I can make my estimate appointments and get some other odd n ends done. I know I don't have to get it ALL done before Cope gets back but there is a part of me that wants him to walk in his front door and breath a sigh of relief knowing he can finally relax.

Ramsey has been busy getting into EVERYTHING! He is one determined little boy that is for sure. He has so much energy I get worn out just watching him sometimes. He loves the new house and enjoys the Iron railing at the top of the stairs very much (see the need for a good baby gate). He loves to hang on them and he also loves the 2 stairs in the bonus room. He went to story time again at the library this morning. He got kicked in the face by another little boy and he screamed his head off. Poor guy, but 3 minutes later he was right back in the mix of kids and toys. Oh, and he is getting his 7th tooth! Yep, I found it yesterday. He is drooling so much it is literally running off his elbows.

All in All were doing fine, just busy. We are super ready for Cope to get back and share in our adventures. It is just over a month now!!!!

No comments: