Saturday, September 20, 2008

Simple Saturday Fun

We had a fun little Saturday which started with a few yard sales. I think I am absolutely obsessesd with them lately. Now that we have a house I need to fill it up and want to get good buys. It is seriously like a treasure hunt in that I never know what I will find. Most of it is junk but occasionally I find that gem that keeps me going back for more.

Later we went to a local arts and crafts festival and ate tons of junk. My favorite think being a homemade apple dumpling with vanilla Ice cream. I've been dreaming of it since I had eaten it at the festival last year. I was 29 weeks pregnant last year so I found myself feeling slightly more guilty this year in indulging in such a treat but man it was worth it. Yummy! Already looking forward to it next year!

Later we went to the park to feed the geese. Morgan (my step Dad) had gotten his granddaughter Ansley for the afternoon so she also wanted to play on the play ground there. The weather was absolutely beautiful today and I was glad we took advantage of it. Here are a few pics from the park:
Ramsey enjoyed the geese. We fed them Cheetos which were a BIG hit.
Ansley and Ramsey:Ramsey enjoyed the slide (notice his hand in his mouth as he is teething like a champ and prefers his hands to any ole teether):He liked going down the slide but much preferred to climb up it:

No comments: