Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mastering the Toy Box

In my post from yesterday I had mentioned that I had been finding the occasional treasure on my Yard Sale adventures. One of my latest finds was a little toy box that I could tote from room to room with Ramsey's toys to keep the clutter to a minimum. Well, last night Ramsey proceeded to dump out all the toys and tum the box completely upside down. He studied it for minute and decided it would make the perfect climbing apparatus. He played with it for about 1/2 hour and would climb on top, fall off, and go back for more. We had an amusing time watching him and his pride at finally mastering his new toy box. Here are a few pics from it and I think the progression to mastering it speaks for itself:










3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I just had to say that I absolutely love the next to last picture on this post... that face is adorable (but you already know that)!!

Cristin said...

Isn't it cute when they're so proud of themselves?

Jenn said...

He is so adorable and seems to be growing more and more into his own person with his own personality every time I see another picture of him.