Monday, September 1, 2008

So It's Not a Teether?


My cell phone has been acting up lately and by that I mean it seems to randomly cut itself off. I have missed several calls in the past few days not realizing it was off. Now that we no longer have a home line at my Mom's and since it is my only daily form of communication with Cope I decided it wasn't going to fix itself so I took it to Verizon Doctor today for a check up. Come to find out the Doc said it had a lot of moisture inside that was causing it to short out on occasion. Moister huh? You mean it's not a teether? Ramsey is enamored with all things electronic and the cell phone is always the go-to thing when needed as entertainment which often ends with it in his mouth and covered in drool. Guess we won't be doing that anymore and not to mention that it is pretty gross. Live and learn I suppose.

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

They some some pretty cute, noisy, little flip phones at most of the dollar stores around here... otherwise, my real one would never work either!

Christine said...

He just gets cuter and cuter everyday...

Amanda L said...

that is really funny! Did you tell the phone doc you knew the source of the moisture, or just act confused (which I would have done)