Friday, September 26, 2008

The Hillbillies Ride Again


In a previous post I had mentioned that I am just slightly addicted to yard sales these days and often when I make my way home from them my car somewhat resembles the Beverly Hillbillies. Well, today was no exception. A girl from Morgan's law office had told my Mom and I about a big neighborhood yard sale in Kennesaw. It was huge! The neighborhood must of had a few thousand homes and therefore there were well over a hundred yard sales to scope out. My Mom drove so I could quickly buckle Ramsey in his car seat and get him out just as fast as we made our way through the neighborhood. We had some great finds and our car was packed at the end. We had to stop and head home when the car reached it's max. Who knew a sedan could hold a large cabinet, 2 wall mirrors, plants, a kiddie swing, a kiddie rocker, a stroller, tons of odds n ends, 2 adults, and a little boy? We had fun and again I just can't enough of yard sales. The total of everything in our car today was $90.00. If I had purchased those things at a retail store it would have been around $1,000. So go ME!!! Saving money and having fun...It was a good day!
I promise this pictures does not do the experience justice:Ramsey tired from his big morning of treasure hunting:

1 comment:

Cristin said...

That's so awesome! I want to see pictures of everything unloaded!