Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Cope had drill this past weekend so Ramsey and I were on our own. My step-Sister was getting married at the Ridges Resort in Hiawassee, so off the little man and I went on our wedding weekend adventure. We had such a good time and it was by far one of my favorite weddings EVER simply because the vibe was relaxed and it all just felt easy, not forced. Ramsey was fairly well behaved. We did have a little mishap when we were walking into the wedding Ramsey veered off the path and got a hold of duck poop and wiped it all over his freshly ironed shirt. Awesome! He didn't want to sit still during the ceremony but that was no biggie since the wedding was outside we could just walk off and let him explore and I could still witness some of the wedding. Ramsey was very entertaining all weekend and wild. He wore me out. Chasing him around is fun, crazy, and intense. I think I was sweating by the end of the evening. Here are lots of pics from our latest adventure.


The Ridges Resort was AWESOME and the had a great playground and huge sandbox which of course was right up WILD mans alley:
This is the face of excitement!: He of course made "vroom" noises while steering into the great unknown:

Climbing is a must: What is a little boy without his stick?: He LOVES ducks (even though these were geese) he chased them all into the water while yelling duck noises at the top of his lungs:
Ramsey chilling with Austin and Jerry:
Now it was time to get ready for the wedding. Aunt Paige (my sister) styling Ramsey's hair:Hum, I'm not sure these will go with my outfit? I've played hard do you suppose I need some of this stuff? Where are his pants you ask? Oh, my sister AKA Aunt Paige let him play in the big bath tub and it was still wet from his bath so his pants had to be put in the dryer:All ready for the main event: This is pretty much what he did during the ceremony. Trampled the flower beds and played in the dirt: The Newly Weds.( My Dad, Donna, Megan, Tom, Andrew):No reception would be complete without the famous "Big Gulp" :
Table for two please: (we sure did miss Cope)
Clapping it out for the entrance of the bridal party at the reception:1st Dance as Mr. and Mrs. Fusco: Ramsey and I left the reception about 9pm since it was past his bedtime and he was very worn out and melting down fast. He went to sleep in the pack n play but decided he'd rather snuggle with Mom about 3am. Whatever, when we're on a trip rules are meant to be bent a little. He was a little confused when he woke up and looked a the empty pillow next to me and said "Dadda?" So cute. So yes, we both missed him but had a very fun time:

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see what his hair looks like when he gets bigger. It is SO cute! Where is he getting it from? Oh, I love your step-sister's dress...beautiful! Glad you guys had a good time.

jill said...

ohmigoodness, i could eat him up with a spoon! he was so handsome in his wedding outfit, mom! looks like y'all had tons of fun! i wish sophie would drink milk like your wild man will. she won't even touch the stuff!

Erin Duvall said...

He looks so handsome in his wedding outfit. And your stepsister looked beautiful.

Lindsey Oliver said...

Wish I had known y'all were going to be in Towns Co! That's our hometown. My dad lives just a couple of miles from where y'all had the wedding. Actually, Jace and Luke did go there on Saturday to return the garden tiller. :)

Ramsey is an absolute doll. I can see the mischief/curiosity of the world written all over his face!