Sunday, June 21, 2009

Silly Little Man

Ramsey seriously cracks me up. One of his latest things he has learned is to say "cheese" and smile for the camera (I think he learned this from his cousins?). Here is a picture of the smile I get when he sees the camera come out:

Here is is with Cope on Saturday morning playing Guitar Hero. He stood next to Cope with this guitar around his next for a least 20 minutes just thrilled to be doing what Daddy was doing:


In other Ramsey news, we took him to Church in town yesterday for the very first time. We've gone with Cope's parents several times but I've been nervous to take him here with care givers we don't know. It was a very cool nursery with 4 adult women, about 10 other little kids, and toys galore. We put him down in the room he looked at us and said "bye bye". They gave us a pager (very cool!) and Cope and I went to "Big Church" for the next hour. I was nervous. I watched the clock. As soon as it was over I darted to pick up what I thought would be a little boy wondering where the heck we were. Nope. He was unloading a basket full of trucks and he grabbed one to show us. I think he enjoyed himself very much and theladies said he was great and could not believe he had not been in a daycare setting before since he played so well with others. I guess he was on his best behavior? Thank God! I'm glad we tried it and hopefully we can get back next week.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love the new "cheesy" smile. Kids are sponges aren't they? I am not ready for that part?? Being by myself right now makes me realize I get to screw something up by myself too!! Can't blame it Nate?? lol
And the video from the other day in Ramsey's cute romper was adorable. What a good helper with the doggies (and stomper)!!

jill said...

love the cheese! my gosh, i don't know how you could EVER get upset with him?!?!? and whoooooo for being a big boy at church!

Cristin said...

M does that "cheese!" face too. I wonder how long this phase will last! ;)

Erin Duvall said...

So cute. We took Ava to the church nursery for the first time the other Sunday also and Ava was fine at first but cried the rest of the time. It was sad. They paged me and I had to come get her. We'll try again.