Monday, June 15, 2009

Applique


I have mentioned before how much I enjoy sewing and how my little home business has really turned into a part time job. I just love that I get to stay home with Ramsey and do work I truly enjoy. Sewing is my creative outlet and I am constantly trying to expand my product lines. I know girl in town that does AWESOME applique and so I ordered a shirt for Ramsey. My mom asked me if I knew that my embroidery machine did applique too? Nope. I sometimes resist leaning new things as it seems hard and time consuming to get good at. Since I thought it would be fun to make the Ramz man some shirts I took one for the team and decided to try it. I did and it is fairly easy and so fun to see Ramsey wear his shirts. Here are some pictures of Ramsey and my lastest creations:

7 comments:

Erin said...

Tara, those are awesome. Are you going to start selling them?? I love the crab...I will keep posted on your business blog but I highly recommend it!!

Lindsey Oliver said...

You're amazing!!!! I love the tie shirt. Absolutely too cute.

Erin Duvall said...

ok ok so now you got to make some for the little girlies. Hot pinks and lime greens!

jill said...

looooooooooove the crabby shirt!!!! too adorable! i bet some girly ones would be adorable too!

Beckie said...

I need the doggy on a pink shirt! Pretty please!!!

Katie Jones said...

Those are fabulous! I would love to see some girly ones for sale on the business blog, too!

Ashley said...

MUST HAVE SOME! Aaagghhh! I love them. All of them! Jon wants a doggie shirt!!! For Easton, of course. :)