Monday, June 1, 2009

Man Work

This is how I found Cope and Ramsey on Saturday morning...


I had asked Cope to take morning duty with the WILD man since I needed to get some sewing orders done. He happily agreed since he had been gone for the previous 3 days on a work trip. I had heard them downstairs reading and playing (with the occasional fussing that come with a toddler). Around 10am I suddenly heard the lawn mower going in our front yard. I ran to see what was going on when I found the duo cutting the yard together. Is Cope a smart Daddy or what? Ramsey loved it! That is true multi-tasking honey! I'm going to give him Daddy duty every weekend if he keeps this up :)






2 comments:

Adam and Kimmy plus Reese! said...

Yep - that'll probably be Adam and Reese soon enough. We've already learned in two short months that you just do what you have to do. Props to the inventive Daddy.

jill said...

that is fabulous. can't he just do EVERYTHING with the wild man on his back? and i'm getting d one of those backpacks pronto. wooohooo to dad!