Saturday, June 20, 2009

Favorite Summer Outfit

So this is my favorite summer outfit on Ramsey so far...




My Mom made it for him! Yes, she is where I get my sewing skills from. I always thought these little outfits would make Ramsey look too babyish but they don't. And if they did, who cares, they look super cute and comfortable on hot summer days. My Mom made it and I appliqued it to make it extra special for him. I think it came out great and he sported it at the Country Club the other night for my Mom's birthday dinner. I'm really enjoying learning and perfecting this applique thing. I might make all Ramsey's t-shirts from now on? Ok, maybe just some? Anyway, I have added my applique t-shirts to my business blog at http://www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com/. I hope to keep adding new designs in the near future. In the meantime I'll just keep enjoying my cute little model...



Here is a random video from him wearing it the other night:

3 comments:

jill said...

LOVE the outfit! he looks so preppy-cute! majorly impressed ... i have GOT to order some things for sophie!

Ashley said...

Oh, my goodness! Easton SO needs one of these. You are super talented. I just got home, and I'm catching up on all your posts. I am LOVING your appliques. Great addition!

Jennah said...

He looks so cute!! It is perfect summer outfit for babies...