Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Head Wear

Some mornings (most mornings) when I am running late I just throw a scarf in my hair and instead of taking time to fix it. This morning Ramsey saw me putting one on and grabbed one for himself too. He seriously cracks me up. Next I'll have to teach him how to match them to his outfits. Those polka dots are totally clashing with his shirt.




At Target the other day I found this news boy hat on clarence and just had to get it. I've always thought Ramsey looked like one of those old timey News Boys with his curly hair and all. Unfortunately he hates hats at this stage unless he sees Cope in one. He only kept it on for a second but man it was a sweet second.




He made this crown (with help from Mommy) the other day at Toddler Time at our library. He has a yucky little cold today so that is the reason for his sad little face.

3 comments:

jill said...

poor ramsey!!!!! hope he's better soon, mom! love LOVE him in the hat!!!

Erin Duvall said...

so sexy in his scarf :) hope he feels better soon and it's not rough for mommy

Mylinda said...

I totally think he can pull off the scarf!