Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One of those days


So today was just one of those days. Ramsey is so good most all of the time that when he does have an off day I feel like someone might have switched my child while I wasn't looking. I'm not sure if he is getting a new tooth (can't feel one) or what, but he was somewhat fractious a good part of the day. He woke out of his naps screaming, which to me is never a good sign and indicates that he is still in need of more rest. During feeding solids today he would put his hands in it and then rub his eyes and make a total mess. When I would go to wipe his face he hated it. We went out to dinner and usually he plays fairly good in his high chair while we have adult conversation but not tonight. As soon as I sat him in his seat he proceed to cry. Maybe he is trying to let me know just how really good he did this past weekend in New York and that he now needs to really let it all out. Whatever it is I am saying my prayers tonight that he gets a good nights rest so we both can have a happier and more fun day tomorrow. I will say too that I certainly have my "off" days occasionally and I'm a grown adult so I think a 6 month old is entitled to one occasionally too.

2 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

Here's to a better tomorrow! Just when you're at wit's end they do something cute or smile the cutest smile and you melt, right? See, I'm learning!!!

I'm so excited for you that Cope will be home soon. Side note -- my husband's family lives in Bremen, which is close to Bowdon. We hear all the time how big of rivals they are.

Anonymous said...

It looks like he has barbeque sauce on his face. Are you sure you are feeding him carrots?