Friday, June 20, 2008

I think it's time


Last night I went out to dinner with my friend Katie and my Mom and Morgan (my wonderful step-Dad) watched Ramsey for me. I was only gone about an hour and a half and when I returned they said he had been quite a WILD MAN! In a good way of course but the said he was everywhere in his little walker. He suddenly (in the 1.5 hours I was gone) discovered how to pull out drawers, pull leaves off plants, pick flowers, and basically explore everything within possible reach. I think I'll go to the wonderful world that is Target tomorrow and stock up on baby proofing items. I am so thankful to my Mom and Morgan for letting me "redo" their home in a nice baby proof motif for the remainder of our time living here. I have a sneaking suspicion we are definitely in for much more "wild man" times to come.

No comments: