Friday, June 27, 2008

Day One as the Rowell Family

Ok, now I know most of you are thinking why is this chic blogging? Well, Cope is working on getting his laptop on the Internet here at the house and Ramsey is napping so I thought I would take a minute to share some of yesterday with our friends who have sent so many warm wishes our way. We are having a wonderful time thus far. Cope is a natural at parenting. I sure wish it came as easy to me. Ramsey hasn't skipped a beat as far as schedule or eating. I was telling Cope that it just seems so natural to have him here. He is definitely the missing piece and now suddenly I find myself not feeling like an octopus having to do a million things at once. Cope was definitely worth the wait! We're off to the beach tomorrow. We haven't been in nearly 5 years. I can't wait to see how we get the car packed with all the stuff for Ramsey, but thank God I'm not going at it alone. I have my best team mate here to help and so far it has made all the difference in the world to me.



Ramsey ready at the airport. He did great! I woke him up early and he finished sleeping on the way, ate a good meal, and was just as pleasant as could be: Ok, so maybe he didn't finish sleeping on the way because he fell asleep again waiting at the escalators:Now were ready! Could I be smiling any bigger? :He's Here! Our first family photo EVER! :Another Family Pic:The boys playing at home:
Cope modeling his new Braves hat:

Ramsey helping Dad open some presents:

Needless to say it was a GREAT day and more than I even hoped for. Oh, and the dogs are in
L-O-V-E. We have all been missing him pretty badly.

5 comments:

Candace said...

The pictures look great!! We are all so happy that you guys are finally together and Cope is home safe! Hope you enjoy the next few weeks, as Im sure you will!

Christine said...

Welcome home Cope!!! You all look like you are having a wonderful time.

Erin Duvall said...

WELCOME HOME COPE! From Erin and Vince. We are sittin in our new home in Alabama and I am crying tears of joy at the sight of you holding your precious son for the first time. Enjoy every minute of your R&R together you deserve it! We will continue to pray for you guys daily. We miss you and are just so happy for you guys to be together during this time.

Cristin said...

I love the pictures and hope y'all are having a great time at the beach!

Christine said...

I just wanted to say I am thinking about you guys! I hope that you are having a great time. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE.